Subject: Inquiry
From: Jämsä Jurkka (OM) <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2024 10:59:39 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

Greetings from the Finnish Ministry of Justice! I would like to know your
legislation concerning the detention of an individual on the grounds of
his or her failure to appear in court when summoned. Are there statutory
limits to the duration of such detention? If so, please provide the
relevant norm. Many thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

Jurkka Jämsä

Erityisasiantuntija I Specialsakkunnig

puh./tel. +358 (0)2951 50281

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Kriminaalipolitiikka- ja rikosoikeusosasto I Avdelningen för
kriminalpolitik och straffrätt

Rikosprosessiyksikkö I Enheten för straffprocess

Tietoa henkilötietojen käsittelystä oikeusministeriön palveluissa:
<https://oikeusministerio.fi/tietosuoja>
https://oikeusministerio.fi/tietosuoja

Information om personuppgiftsbehandling i justitieministeriets tjänster:
<https://oikeusministerio.fi/sv/dataskydd>
https://oikeusministerio.fi/sv/dataskydd